Released April 5, 2016
GenePattern 3.9.7 requires Java 7+.
System requirements and known issues are detailed on the following pages.
Bug Fixes & Enhancements
- Better retry handling in queueing system integration. Fixes "error getting status for job" failure.
- Fixed bug that interfered with uploading two GenomeSpace files in a row.
- Better handling of file paths containing special characters in pipeline jobs.
- Command line substitutions for modules can now be defined in the YAML configuration.
- GenomeSpace username and token can now be used to authenticate when using the REST API.
Modules Released Since Jan. 22, 2016
- ExpressionFileCreator - Updated to make use of the R package installer. Fixed a bug in failing to remove downloaded annotation files. (Beta)
- GSEA - Updated to provide access to MSigDB v5.1.
- GSEAPreranked - Updated to provide access to MSigDB v5.1.
- ssGSEAProjection - Updated to provide access to MSigDB v5.1.
- MutSigCV - Updated for portability. (Beta)